What is HubSpot?
HubSpot is more than a marketing platform, it is a robust, secure, and reliable suite of powerful digital automation tools designed to help sales and marketing work together to provide meaningful impact to your bottom line. HubSpot is an all-in-one CRM and Inbound Marketing Software designed to:
- Get Your Content in Front of the Right People
- Drive More Traffic to Key Landing Pages
- Convert More Visitors into Qualified Leads
- Turn Leads into Customers with Less Effort
- Track Customers and Report Impact on the Bottom Line
What are HubSpot Services
At Gate 39 Media, your HubSpot Onboarding & Support experience is delivered by friendly specialists providing hands-on guidance through set-up, customization, and optimization of your HubSpot instance.
New to HubSpot?
Consider the following services we provide:
- HubSpot CRM
- Marketing Hub Enablement
- Sales Hub Enablement
- Service Hub Enablement
Not Sure what your need? Let's start a conversation.
Request a HubSpot Services discovery call and we'll tailor a plan and quote based on the unique needs and goals of your business.
What is HubSpot's Inbound Methodology
Inbound Marketing is a methodology for attracting prospects and customers by creating valuable content and experiences tailored to the different stages of the buyer’s journey.
The traditional top-down marketing funnel has evolved into a momentum-based inbound marketing flywheel. The flywheel model works well for financial, agricultural, and professional services firms.
When a prospect is attracted, you engage with them, provide value through content marketing, convert them to a customer, and then delight them by continuing to provide value. The customer will then participate in your growth by becoming an advocate of your business.
To attract leads, firms must first earn the attention of leads by offering valuable content structured within a carefully planned user experience that encourages the lead to Engage.
Firms must compete to engage with prospects and clients by producing and distributing quality content, such as market reports, educational articles, e-books, guides, blog posts, video, audio, and media appearances.
Keeping the “delight” stage going is very important as most financial services are extremely competitive with many customers perceiving limited differences in providers and pricing. A differentiated edge can be created using content and the “delight” stage provides customers with information, tools, and services that make it easier to conduct more transactions as well as solidify a client’s loyalty through great experiences.
Marketing Issues HubSpot Solves
6 Common Marketing Issues that HubSpot's Inbound Marketing Software Solves:
- We can’t tell if our marketing efforts are working.
- We use too many tools to manage our online marketing.
- We have too many leads that are low-quality.
- We don’t have a process for following up with web leads.
- We can’t keep up with SEO trends.
- Our website is too hard to maintain.
If you find one or more of these statements to be true for your business, HubSpot can help quantify marketing efforts with data as an all-in-one tool, help qualify leads, automate follow-up functions, and optimize content for search.
Key HubSpot Marketing Data Every Marketer Needs:
While this is not an exhaustive list, HubSpot provides key data and metrics that can help marketers analyze what’s working, better steer strategy and optimize results:
- Page views
- Bounce Rate
- Entrances & Exits
- Landing Page Metrics
- Organic search
- Email Marketing
- Direct traffic
- Paid Search
- Other campaigns
- Social Media
- Paid Social
- Offline sources
- Clickthrough Rate
- Deliverability Results
- CTA clicks
- Open Rate
- CTA views
- Click Rate
- CTA click rate
How Do You Measure Marketing ROI with HubSpot? Data, Metrics, and Reports!
HubSpot reporting can give your marketing team a better understanding of how your content is performing. HubSpot reports provide the insights for marketers to create better content. This ROI data will also help you and your organization understand the key role of content marketing and how it contributes to the profitability of your business.
HubSpot has hundreds of reports that can help you understand your content marketing ROI and make smarter strategic decisions when it comes to content marketing.
Key HubSpot Marketing Benefits
HubSpot can help take your business marketing to a whole new level.
Top 8 HubSpot Benefits for Your Inbound Marketing:
- HubSpot boosts lead generation, tracking and conversions
- SEO is a breeze with HubSpot; Use keyword tools and tips to improve site rank
- Website editing is easy – no need to know how to code
- The CRM is built-in – so sales and marketing WORK TOGETHER
- HubSpot reporting and analytics clearly show what’s working
- Creating and scheduling blog post content for consistency is a no-brainer with HubSpot
- Social media is integrated into HubSpot (keep a social media calendar and schedule posts)
- HubSpot’s CRM & Marketing software is an all-in-one solution
HubSpot Marketing Hub Plans
Everything your need to capture leads and turn them into customers.
Starts at $45/month
Starts at 1,000 marketing contracts.
Free tools with increased limits, plus:
Remove HubSpot branding from:
- Email marketing
- Landing pages
- Live chat
Get help fast
- Email and in-app chat support
Starts at $45/month
Starts at 2,000 marketing contracts.
Automate & Personalize Engagement Across Channels
- Omni-channel marketing automation
- Social media
Orchestrate Efficient Campaigns
Build Custom Reports
- Campaign reporting
- Custom reporting
Starts at $3,200/month
Starts at 10,000 marketing contacts
Manage Your Teams & Brands
- Hierarchical teams
Extend The Platform
- Custom objects
- Custom behavioral events
Advance Your Reporting
- Multi-touch revenue attribution
Have HubSpot but Need to Know How to Best Use It?
If you’re in charge of your company’s HubSpot account or instance and are wondering how to get the most out of marketing with HubSpot to make every marketing dollar count - this is where HubSpot Audit Services may be helpful.
Key benefits of a HubSpot audit:
- Lower Subscription Costs
- Increase Open Rates
- Send Higher Quality Leads to Sales
- Re-Engage and Re-Subscribe Leads & Reduce Unsubscribes
- Increase Conversion Rates
- Reduce Lead Funnel Gaps
- Better Understand Your Leads
- Increase Click-Through Rates
- Improved Marketing Metrics
- Shorten Sales Follow-Up Times
- Remove Conversion Path Dead-Ends
- Optimize Email Readability
What kind of services can help marketers who have HubSpot
Make every marketing dollar count by reviewing existing campaigns and optimizing every touch point of your conversion paths.
A lead funnel helps you understand what content may be most effective at what time, and when Marketing should hand a lead off to Sales
Optimize reader engagement, reduce unsubscribes, and ensure you’re sending the right information to the right people at the right time.
A clean database is critical for targeting marketing efforts and gaining team-wide confidence in your data.
Capturing privacy and consent and optimizing your email subscriptions helps your organization remain GDPR compliant while reducing unsubscribes.
How Marketers Can Get Sales Teams on Board with HubSpot
Sales and Marketing must work well together for successful results. Marketers and HubSpot are a natural match but getting an entire sales team on board with HubSpot can be challenging. Here are 7 ways Marketing can encourage Sales to adopt and leverage the power of HubSpot:
- A Full Onboarding Session – pull in a HubSpot Certified specialist (like ours) to facilitate the session, allow team members to ask questions and provide feedback, offer actionable ways for sales team members to get started, and set milestones.
- Get Sales team Buy-In by Highlighting Benefits of HubSpot Tools – HubSpot makes it easy for sales to identify the most qualified leads, enables seamless communication between sales and marketing teams, automates repetitive tasks to save time, and HubSpot has data-driven analytics, tools, and reports that sales will appreciate.
- Assign a Single Point of Contact (POC) – having a singular go-to for all things HubSpot can make life easier and reduce confusion for sales team members who have questions or need ongoing training.
- Encourage Sales Team Members to Dedicate Just 5 Minutes Each Day to HubSpot – When your team starts with a simple task, like entering in contacts or tracking new SQL activity for five minutes a day, they're still logging in, using the platform, and are getting familiar with it. This will make it easier to incorporate new tools that help them become even more effective as they acclimate to the tool and begin to use it more.
- Hold Regular HubSpot-Focused Team Meetings – Weekly check-in meetings create a space for sales team members to learn from each other how to better use HubSpot in their daily operations.
- Encourage Friendly Competition - For example, if your sales team is new to HubSpot, set a challenge to see who can log into and use their HubSpot account the most consistently. After that, you can up the stakes to see who can log the most deals in the HubSpot sales pipeline, and finally, graduate to who can close the most deals.
- Consider Hiring a HubSpot Partner Agency - If you're getting started with HubSpot, you don't have to go it alone. A HubSpot Partner Agency can help you get the most out of your investment.
- Watch our recorded webinar: Transforming HubSpot Marketing Data into Actionable Insights
Hiring a HubSpot Partner Agency like Gate 39 Media might be right for your team if:
- You need help getting set up with a new HubSpot account
- You need help getting the most out of an existing HubSpot account.
- No one on your team has time to function as your HubSpot point of contact.
- Your company is entirely new to the HubSpot CRM or Sales Hub.
- A third-party coach with a complete understanding of the platform seems like a helpful way to bring your team together.
- You're committed to getting the most out of your HubSpot investment, but you're not sure where to start.
When you work with Gate 39 Media, you can get exactly the help you need. From one-time onboarding session guidance to hands-on help for all your HubSpot team check-ins and training sessions, partner agencies work to offer the support that best suits your needs.
- Watch our recorded webinar: Transforming HubSpot Marketing Data into Actionable Insights
What does the HubSpot onboarding process look like?
Gate 39 Media follows a proven modular process and timeline for onboarding and support to customers who are both new to HubSpot or who have HubSpot and need support. At Gate 39 Media, your HubSpot onboarding experience is customized for you and led by a friendly specialist who will guide you and your team through:
- Customer Support
- HubSpot Training
- Technical Setup
- Funnel Definition
- Data Cleanup
- Planning & Strategy
- Conversion Path
- Marketing Nurture
Sales Hub Enablement
- Deal Pipeline
- Sales users
- Sales Tools
Service Hub Enablement
- Ticket Pipeline
- Knowledge Base
Marketing Hub Enablement
- Template Creation
- Form Development
- Campaign Build
- Custom Report Builder
Campaign Conversion Path Opportunities
- Top of Funnel
- Middle of Funnel
- Bottom of Funnel
Why Hire an Agency to Help with HubSpot
Agencies can accelerate HubSpot marketing results when a firm’s own internal marketing team is short on strategy, specialized skills, time, and manpower.
Key Benefits to Hiring a HubSpot Partner Agency
- Save Time
- Save time on training a marketing team how to set up or optimize HubSpot
- Accelerate marketing results and ROI more efficiently
- Save Money
- No need to hire full time employees to fit each marketing role needed
- Leverage a specialized team that can help establish processes custom to your business
Qualities to Look for in an Inbound Marketing & HubSpot Partner Agency
If you need to build brand awareness, generate leads, convert leads to sales, and strengthen customer satisfaction, here are 11 habits of a highly effective Inbound Marketing & HubSpot Partner agency that you should know:
An Inbound Marketing & HubSpot Partner Agency that successfully serves businesses will…
Offer the Right Services
Hire a marketing agency that delivers the inbound services that matter the most.
Presents a Clearly Defined Delivery Process
Hire an agency with a solid, proven, and logical plan of attack.
Conducts a Goal-Oriented Sales Process
A marketing agency's pitch should be tailored to your business’s specific challenges and goals.
Maintains a Website Optimized for Inbound
Hire a firm that can cite itself as a case study.
Presents Compelling Case Studies
Hire an agency with compelling examples of their Inbound Marketing prowess.
Showcases Their Specific Areas of Focus
Your agency should specialize, not generalize.
Teaches and Trains Your Internal Team
Hire an agency that knows how and wants to leverage your team’s industry expertise.
Key Capabilities Reside Either In-House or With a Trusted Partner
Hire an agency that can explain how it does what it does.
Possesses Strong Project Management Skills
Inbound Marketing is a serious production and the marketing agency you hire should want to run the whole show.
Places an Emphasis on Measurement
Agencies that measure everything succeed faster.
Your marketing agency partner should want you to see everything that they see.